HUSBAND'S LETTER

Go down

HUSBAND'S LETTER

Post  Mud Bandit on Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:13 pm

HUSBAND'S LETTER

A husband wrote the following letter for his wife and left it on the dining room table:
To My Dear Wife,
You will surely understand that I have certain needs that you, being 54 year old, can no longer satisfy. I am very happy with you, and I value you as a good wife. Therefore, after reading this letter I hope you will not wrongly interpret the fact that I will be spending the evening with my 19-year-old secretary at the Comfort Inn Hotel.
Please don't be upset - I shall be back home before midnight ."
When the man came home late that night he found the following letter on the dining room table:
To My Dear Husband,
I received your letter and thank you for your honesty about my being 54 years old. I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that you are also 54 years old. As you know, I am a math teacher at our local college.
I would like to inform you that while you're at the Comfort Inn, I will be at the Hotel Fiesta with Mitchell, one of my students, who is also the assistant tennis coach. He is young, virile, and like your secretary, he is 19 years old.
As a successful businessman with an excellent knowledge of math, you will understand that we are in the same situation, although with one small difference; 19 goes into 54 a lot more times than 54 goes into 19.
Therefore I will not be home until sometime tomorrow afternoon."

Mud Bandit
Admin

View user profile http://banditmudracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: HUSBAND'S LETTER

Post  dirtydave on Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:15 pm

[b]DAMN THE BAD NEWS I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS

dirtydave

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: HUSBAND'S LETTER