Bandit Mud Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Powder puff

+2
whitey
GOT SCREWED
6 posters

Go down

Powder puff Empty Powder puff

Post  GOT SCREWED Mon Dec 10, 2007 10:12 pm

I've been trying to get my wife to run the powder puff class, she always tells me there's no point because they always have the women driving the outlaw and cutbody modified trucks that their husbands drive...maybe we could make a class more geared to the normal every day guy's wives Smile

GOT SCREWED

Back to top Go down

Powder puff Empty Re: Powder puff

Post  whitey Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:06 pm

You concider yourself normal? lol! only problem is the outlaw trucks make up the whole class i say put her in dailydriver against you she would get way more satisfaction out of beating you and all the other guy's! lol.

whitey

Back to top Go down

Post  imminent destruction Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:02 pm

now thats some funny #### right there, I dont care who ya are.

imminent destruction

Back to top Go down

Powder puff Empty power puff

Post  suddenkaos Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:43 pm

To all of you crying about the trucks in the class, the rules state any truck that meets the rules for inbetween street and slower may run. If you look at the trucks in the class none of them are cut up trucks they all must have a full body, no gutting all lights bumpers stock suspension ect.street mod trucks must also have tag & insurance,mufflers,altnerator,no electric water pump,all glass its the same as you guys complaning about street legal. Every boby whinning about (legal) trucks is why there isn't anybody man or woman enough to run classes that go by fastest time instead of breakout classes, Those that have ben winning for quite some time now wont race those classes anymore once someone else steps up there game. everybody knows the rules before they race, they have been the some ALL year, so step up or get out, this is suppose to be fun, but everybody always bitches when they get out run legaly. As for the trucks I know that all of them are not 100% legal for any class that is not a fastest time class. EVERYBODY PUSHES THE RULES IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. You got to give it to the women that have never raced before, get in to one of those (cut!!) trucks and whips ASS!! Sad

suddenkaos

Back to top Go down

Post  whitey Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:03 pm

I have no problem with "cut trucks" i have a street truck and i love it. I choose not to trailor my truck. I don't run the other classes because it seems they are phasing them out. Im not rich i do as good as i can 4 what i got! I love this sport i've been around it all my life and i ain't going anywhere im just dropping suggestions in the hat thats it. i'll run street mod im not scared im in it 2 have fun!

whitey

Back to top Go down

Post  GOT SCREWED Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:44 am

what whitey said

GOT SCREWED

Back to top Go down

Post  GOT SCREWED Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:52 am

SuddenKaos, as for you knowing all the trucks and them not being 100% legal for any class...Pffffft..I ran a stock Dodge on 33 inch buckshots in streetlegal and Daily driver....I do believe it was 100% legal. Even my blazer was 100% street legal it was on 38 inch Boggers but was 1/2 below legal hieght, even had a cat convertor. Now as for putting our wives in a cutbody and let them have at it....I can guarrantee that if I had the money to build 1, my wife would not be scared as with many of the other slower class truck owner's wives. Now I have no prob with the women driving the fast trucks..I think it's great,just trying to find a way for my wife to have fun on my budget.

GOT SCREWED

Back to top Go down

Post  Mud Bandit Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:55 am

Okay, kids! AS far as the trucks that have some gutting to them, that all started about 2 years ago when everyone started pushing the rules so far and makeing this sport suck. @ least made it suck for me! This past year we put our foot down and stopped the gutting and the over pushing of the rules. Yes, every now & then something will slip thru, but we r not all perfect.
In the past when we had enough trucks in the powder puff we slip the trucks up. So what I am saying is we took the faster trucks and basiclly they ran one another as did the slower trucks. But the problem isn't the fast trucks being in it, because I use to have 2 powder puff classes just for this reason, but for 3 years we only ran those classes maybe 4 times. But here is what I will do I will open it back up that way. Just to give everyone a chance to race. So when race nights rolls around I want to see a good number of women signing up for powder puff. Let pass the word and get the girls ready!! cheers So you guys need to take it easy on your trucks and not break them so your wife or girlfriend can race! Not that I have resolved that issue, what is the next matter @ hand? bounce queen

Mud Bandit
Admin

https://banditmudracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SB Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:06 am

Just gotta get my two cents in, sorry. I understand the complaint about the faster trucks in this class. We use to only have the silver truck and were in the same position. Allison, I think the idea of two classes for powderpuff is great. It will be awesome to watch everyone run. sunny
SB
SB

Back to top Go down

Post  GOT SCREWED Wed Dec 12, 2007 7:03 pm

Allison..you rock..Chelle is excited about racing now sunny

GOT SCREWED

Back to top Go down

Post  Mud Bandit Thu Dec 13, 2007 11:30 am

10-4. Can't wait!

Mud Bandit