Bandit Mud Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dec. 30th Play Day

5 posters

Go down

Dec. 30th Play Day Empty Dec. 30th Play Day

Post  Mud Bandit Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:41 pm

Well, I would like to start off with thanking everyone that made it todat to the Points winner play day. We had a great day. Everyone got along, no bit#$ing. Just a bunch of good old guys and girls having have like the old days. We did a little of everything, (tire pull, driver swap race, open mud hole, and the foot race) In the foot race we all got our butts handed to us by RJ. What happen David?!!! Then Ricky, had to leace so I guess we get to run the foot race over again just so he gets he chance to out run RJ!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
But any how you guys rock. Having a day lik today makes it all worth the headache. I just hope we can build this up so we can do it more. Once again, Thanks for your support today and all year.
Have a safe but fun New Year. And make sure to gt plenty of pictures! I now I am Twisted Evil

Mud Bandit
Admin

https://banditmudracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Dec. 30th Play Day Empty Re: Dec. 30th Play Day

Post  whitey Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:46 am

I had so much fun. I tried 2 break my truck and it wouldn't break.lol. I dont think i've ever been so hard on it !!!!!! Thats what we needed a play day! Im ready 2 do it again. Thanks 4 everything. And i dont know how 2 run i was just stirring the pot with the foot race i'll get him next time.lol.

whitey

Back to top Go down

Post  imminent destruction Mon Dec 31, 2007 10:06 am

well i had a blast myself, Thanks for everything you guys. I think it was a great year and hopefully it will just get bigger and better. I do have to say thanks to david for letting me drive a real truck now you can deffinatley call me Ricky Bobby cause i REALY!!!!!!!!!! want to go fast now, That was just to dam sweet. And as for the foot race dont think i will give RJ a run for his money but i will atleast full pull the hole(David LOL). Thanks again for all the hard work Allison And Jaimey and the whole crew.

imminent destruction

Back to top Go down

Post  GOT SCREWED Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:26 am

David isn't the only 1 that didn't full pull the hole(Allison). Dam that RJ is fast....

GOT SCREWED

Back to top Go down

Post  Mud Bandit Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:10 pm

Doug wrote:David isn't the only 1 that didn't full pull the hole(Allison). Dam that RJ is fast....

Well, I would have but someone fell on their butt in front of me! We won't say any names. Very Happy It was fun. I won't mind doing that every couple of months. We just need to work on getting more people out there. I think it is more fun than going out to a mud hole and worring about really deep whole that you have no clue as to where they maybe. Oh, and where do you think RJ got i from! I use to rule Samsula back when it was Dixie 4x4. I still have all the trophies fom back then. The good old days, where have they gone?
See you guys on the 12th!

Mud Bandit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  dirtydave Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:51 am

Mud Bandit wrote:
Doug wrote:David isn't the only 1 that didn't full pull the hole(Allison). Dam that RJ is fast....

Well, I would have but someone fell on their butt in front of me! We won't say any names. Very Happy It was fun. I won't mind doing that every couple of months. We just need to work on getting more people out there. I think it is more fun than going out to a mud hole and worring about really deep whole that you have no clue as to where they maybe. Oh, and where do you think RJ got i from! I use to rule Samsula back when it was Dixie 4x4. I still have all the trophies fom back then. The good old days, where have they gone?

well, i don't remember you so much as i do the almighty CHRIS LAKE now he was the foot race champ i use to get tired just watching lol

dirtydave

Back to top Go down

Post  Mud Bandit Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:56 pm

dirtydave wrote:
Mud Bandit wrote:

well, i don't remember you so much as i do the almighty CHRIS LAKE now he was the foot race champ i use to get tired just watching lol
I gave that old f#$$er a run for his money not long ago, not to mention I out ran his ass many of time @ Samsula back in the day. Don't even try that one. Where was your butt on the paly day. I did see you get out there and try!

Mud Bandit
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down