Bandit Mud Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COMING OUT

2 posters

Go down

COMING OUT Empty COMING OUT

Post  Lunchbox Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:40 pm

SO TO ALL THOSE WHO WANTED TO KNOW WHO I AM. WELL ILL TELL YA, CAUSE IM REALLY TIRED OF HEARING ALL THE DAMN WHINING AT THE F^#KING RACE TRACK. RACING WAS FUN, I SAY WAS ONLY BECAUSE NOW ITS TO MUCH BULLSHIT. HOW BOUT EVERYONE SHUT THE F*%K UP AND LET THE TRACK OWNERS MAKE THE DECISIONS. IF YOU WANT TO SUGGEST SOMETHING THEN SAY IT WITHOUT BEING A CRY-BABY. NOW WITH THAT SAID IM PISSED CAUSE THE ONE F*$KING CLASS THAT I RUN NO ONE RUNS ANYMORE. I JUST STARTED RACING AND I ONLY HAVE ONE SOMETIMES TWO PEOPLE 2 RACE AGINST. SO WHEN I THINK OF MORE TO SAY ILL BE BACK THEN. OH YEAH ALMOST FORGOT.........MY NAME IS ALICIA HAIRSTON I RACE THE WHITE FORD RANGER(USED TO BE BLUE). HAVE A WONDERFUL NIGHT Very Happy Twisted Evil Exclamation Cool

Lunchbox

Back to top Go down

COMING OUT Empty I agree...to a degree.

Post  SB Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:00 pm

I agree that the complaining should stop. However, rules are rules, not rules are there, follow them as you choose, as long as you don\'t get caught. The rules can also be changed and that is part of it. Enough of that though. king

You ran great the other night. Running straight out, bouncing and jumping was absolutely AWESOME. It was the most fun I have had running the S-10 ever, with more fun to come. Laughing

I love going to the tracks, as many as I can, as often as possible. The tension at the tracks has gotten awful. I would like to get along with everyone and be able to say hi and enjoy myself, and when icky stuff happens, put my best foot foward for next time. We are all going to be racing again together and there is no reason everyone can\'t get along. cheers

See ya at the next race. I guess it will be Samsula. Laughing What a Face flower jocolor Laughing

Last edited by SB on Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
SB
SB

Back to top Go down

COMING OUT Empty Re: COMING OUT

Post  Lunchbox Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:09 pm

ITS FUNNY HOW WOMAN ARE ALWAYS RIGHT HUH lol! AT LEAST WE AGREE ON SOMETHING Very Happy

Lunchbox

Back to top Go down

COMING OUT Empty Re: COMING OUT

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum