Bandit Mud Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

to much DRAMA at bithlo

+2
dirtydave
Trouble
6 posters

Go down

to much DRAMA at bithlo Empty to much DRAMA at bithlo

Post  Trouble Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:13 pm

i know both bithlo track and samsula are sister tracks but damn, why cant cant it be ran the same !!!!!!
last night was the most bullchit ive have ever seen ... i support both tracks because i love the sport and it is my release from alot of BS . but what the hell is happening out there.. ???

last night there was 5 fights which one was really big , there was SO MANY underage kids YES kids one i know was 13 yrs old and she was drunk.. glass bottles everywhere ..

Now again i know there is alot of things that STAFF is tied up in and cant deal with whats going on on the sidelines. but thats why you make rules . i have never seen this much BS go on in one night out at samsula.
MAYBE because they know there are rules and they will be enforced..... Samsula is turning out to be the only track , that you can go and enjoy the sport , not worry about babies drinking and starting fights , glass bottles getting smashed and used to fight or tossed at a truck because he is doing poorly. ..

bithlo use to be fun.. now its a nitemare... maybe it will change with a new yr coming up but many doubt it ..

if this makes people from bithlo mad oh well ,
it makes us mad that the crap is getting
out of control.

Trouble

Back to top Go down

to much DRAMA at bithlo Empty Re: to much DRAMA at bithlo

Post  dirtydave Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:10 pm

did you git beat up or something? yea it really sucks about the fights but how do you figure its the track's fault?its a mud race not a babysitting nite people need to be responcible for their actions were you there the nite a motor bike got stolen? i bet there were 15 cops there and i know 1 of them was toting a SHOTGUN around yea the fighting sucks but i just can't see blaming the track just my .02

dirtydave

Back to top Go down

Post  GOT SCREWED Fri Nov 30, 2007 7:06 am

Trouble has a point, the same thing started happening at Samsula, it got to point to where alot of people said they would never come back. Jaimie and Allison took controll off the situation, now it's a great place to take the kids so they can watch their daddies and mommies race Smile

Dirty Dave, yes it is the track's(actually the officials ) fault. Just like Bandit did, take care of the situation and make it a safe place.

I was planning on racing at Bithlo this year along with Bandit, but if tha is what they have to offer I won't be there because my kids go to every race with me.

GOT SCREWED

Back to top Go down

Post  Mud Bandit Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:45 pm

1st off Jamie & I would like to thank each and everyone of you for your support all year. It has been a rough one but we made it. Lets just hope that next year is better.
On the other note, Wes & Missy have their hands full @ Bithlo. They don't have the full reign like we do @ Samsula. I think they have done a pretty good job. Trust me we made alot of mistakes when we first started and we still make them, but we pay for it too. If you don't know Missy & Wes, they are good people. They are fun to be around (expecailly Wes with his "Trashy Women" Dance!) So I guess what I am getting @ is lets not bash them for there efforts, they are learning just as we did and just as we still are. It is hard walking in our shoes, because we all have friends and hell more than half of we concider family, and we are trying to make everyone happy. (Hell,When I finally make everyone happy I am going to run for President!) Just kidding not many people like me, they same I just a Bi##h. I would end up wth a negative count!
But any how lets all be Happy and get DIRTY!! bounce

Mud Bandit
Admin

https://banditmudracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

to much DRAMA at bithlo Empty bithlo

Post  whitey Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:12 am

I like Bithlo alot i've never had any problems with them. Wes and Missy are really good people and they try real hard i've seen Missy herself breaking things up out there. The best thing you can do is let Wes or Missy know if you see anything fixing 2 happen and 4 the underage drinking its everywhere it still goes on at Samsula im sure its just alot harder. I support both tracks and hope we have them 4 many years 2 come. This is what im into and i'll do anything 2 keep this sport alive.

whitey

Back to top Go down

Post  BULLET RACING Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:05 pm

SAME AS WHITEY SAYES, LETS HAVE SOME GOOD RACES NO MATTER WHAT WE HAVE TO DO , ALL THE PEOPLE IN CHARGE OF ALL THE TRACKS ARE AWSOME PEOPLE TO RACE FOR ,EXCEPT THAT RACE FUEL street legal CLASS,STREET LEGAL,HUH , NO BIGG DEAL THOUGH NOYHING THAT DONT GO WITH MUDRACING.
MUDRACING= STUPID DICISIONS OF THE RULES,QUOTE- UNQUOTE

BULLET RACING

Back to top Go down

Post  Trouble Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:40 am

First off i am not blaming missy and wes , they have done a great job !! and i know there hands are full . i was just makin a comment of what i see when i am out there and what others are to scared to say ...
and to the comment the track is not the babysitter your right but neither are ( we ) the other people who pay to watch the trucks and enjoy hanging out with there friends & family doing what they love. my kids love to go to the track just as much as i do , and when you got drunk teenagers fighting and the fight starts right where you are sitting thats what is wrong and what i do have a problem with. the bottom line is and was i hope soon bithlo will be a safe place to be at like samsula is ... and it will go back to being a family fun sport like it should be .. ..

Allison as to ppl thinking you are a bitch haha they are just jealous.

sorry if you got mad at the post but you know what , if i didnt care i would be one of the ones who never said anything and walked away . but no i am only saying what someothers feel and i see to help make a positive change for the better ...

sorry wes and missy if you think ( im a bithlo hater ) like you called me .. i am far from that !!!

Trouble

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down