Bandit Mud Racing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you to Bithlo and Bandit Mud Racing

+2
imminent destruction
SB
6 posters

Go down

Thank you to Bithlo and Bandit Mud Racing Empty Thank you to Bithlo and Bandit Mud Racing

Post  SB Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:10 pm

I JUST WANTED TO THANK MISSY, WES, JAMIE AND ALLISON FOR A GREAT YEAR. I KNOW IT TAKES A LOT OF TIME AND EFFORT TO DO WHAT YOU GUYS AND GIRLS DO AND YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT IT IS APPRECIATED.

SEE YA NEXT YEAR!!
SB
SB

Back to top Go down

Thank you to Bithlo and Bandit Mud Racing Empty Re: Thank you to Bithlo and Bandit Mud Racing

Post  imminent destruction Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:27 pm

i totaly agree and hope we can keep this going for years to come. And like ive always said if any of ya need anything im more than willing to help out as much as possible

imminent destruction

Back to top Go down

Thank you to Bithlo and Bandit Mud Racing Empty Re: Thank you to Bithlo and Bandit Mud Racing

Post  whitey Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:48 pm

Thanks 4 the good work if it werent 4 yaw i wouldn't have anything 2 do! But id have alot more money.lol. Keep up the good work!

whitey

Back to top Go down

Post  GOT SCREWED Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:52 pm

Yeah thanks guys....If it wasn't for you guys I wouldn't have a place to tear up my trucks Smile

GOT SCREWED

Back to top Go down

Post  blockhead Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:13 pm

same here thanks for all the hard work everyone puts into making these events happen i had a blast yesterday

blockhead

Back to top Go down

Post  Mud Bandit Wed Jan 02, 2008 10:00 pm

Thanks, YOu guys make it easy to come back for another year of hell! Iam working on few thing for the 2008 race season. I will tell you as soon as I have good news. Thanks for hanging in there with us thru all the problems that came about last year. Lets hope 08 is a whole lot better!
See you guys onthe 12th of this month. $3000 PURSE 1st place pays $1500 bounce

Mud Bandit
Admin

https://banditmudracing.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down